Sunday 10 November 2013

First Colour

Friday 8th November 2013

My client came into the salon and she usually had a full head of highlights but she found that her roots were showing too quickly and she also wanted something that would give her grey hair better coverage. We had only just been introduced to colours so my tutor helped me to advise the client to go for an all over colour that would blend in nicely with her highlights. My tutor helped me mix and apply the colour and I found this to be easier than I expected and I really enjoyed it. I had to ensure I rinsed all the colour away thoroughly. My client wanted her hair blow dried with volume but flicked out at the ends, this took a bit of getting used to but I soon got the hang of it and she was really pleased with the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment