Wednesday 4 June 2014

All over colour very curly hair





The client wanted an all over colour I decided to go for a Quasi as she was a young client and didn't have any grey hair. She had very curly hair which was tricky to section so I made sure the hair was well combed before I started and made sure my sections were really neat when I applied the colour. I then cut her hair in a long graduation I found it quite tricky as her hair was so curly so I made sure I kept her hair really wet and used a lot of tension.The client always had her hair curly as she found it really hard to style it herself so she asked me if I could blow dry it straight for her. This took a little while but I was getting used to working with curly hair so I was a bit more confident this time. When I had finished I was really proud of myself this was the first time I had coloured cut and styled the hair all at the same time, it did take a while but the client was so pleased at the end that it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment