Wednesday 4 June 2014

Root Colour and Long Graduation







The client came in and wanted her roots doing she was happy with her colour but she felt like it wasn't covering the grey very well. She usually had a 9.3 on her hair so I decided to stick to the colour she was happy with but mix it with 9.0 to give her better coverage of the more resistant grey hair. She was delighted with the results and I thought it came out really well. She also wanted a trim so as she was happy with the style we stuck to the long graduation hair cut. The client had a lot of really thick hair so I had to make sure I was combing the hair and holding it up really well. Her hair was really kinky at the root so I made sure I took really fine sections when blow drying and pulled it quite firmly as she liked her hair to be smooth and straight, this took a long time but it was worth it in the end as she was delighted with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment