Wednesday 4 June 2014

T-section Woven Highlights




The client came in and wanted her roots doing she wasn't happy with her hair as she had been having highlights for a while and it had become almost a block colour. I suggested that we broke it up a bit by using a colour similar to her natural base and alternating this with the blonde. I decided to use a high lift tint rather than bleach as her base colour was quite light. I made sure that I didn't overlap the high lift tint and only applied it to the root area. Then on the next section I applied the base colour all the way down the hair to cover the blonde. I had to be really careful as the client had really thin hair so I made sure I took really fine sections and was very careful when weaving each section. The client was really pleased with the finished result and I think by using two colours rather than just the blonde really helped break it up and it looked a lot more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment